|Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and Strong Interest Inventory Interpretive
(MBTI and STRONG)
|$399 per person.
- Three separate one-hour meetings covering MBTI results, Strong Interpretive results, and final wrap-up to cohesively bring everything together.
- Session materials, including "Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type" workbook, a hard copy and PDF of your results and email summaries after each meeting.
|Myers-Briggs Type indicator
|$299 per person.
- A two-hour introductory meeting to explain the results of the MBTI, the differences of type, and how to focus on your strengths and compensate for your weaknesses.
- A one-hour follow-up meeting to further clarify MBTI type and answer questions about occupations and type preferences.
- Session materials, including "Introduction to Myers-Briggs Type" workbook, a hard copy and PDF of your results and an email summary of our meeting.
|Strong Interest Inventory Interpretive
(STRONG Interpretive OR iStartStrong)
$199 Strong Interest Inventory Interpretive
$129 iStartStrong report
- A sixty to ninety minute meeting to explain the results of the Strong Interpretive Comprehensive report OR the iStartStrong report and how your interests connect you to occupations and various work environments that would be a good fit.
- Explanation of how to use O*Net and Occupational Outlook Handbook.
- Session materials, including a hard copy and PDF of your results, and an email summary of our meeting.
||1 Hour - $50
2 Hours - $85
3 Hours - $125
- Sessions can cover the topic of your choice, including: type clarity, help with interview skills, scholarship search assistance, application to specialized college/university, dual enrollment and transfer credit.